1. What is Satan’s great objective as the conflict nears its close?
Over whom is he most concerned? 518:1,2 [589:1,2]
2. What plans does he lay to nullify the efforts of God’s minis-
ters? 518:3-519:1 [590:1,2;]
3. How do fault-finders serve his purpose? When are they espe-
cially diligent? 519:2, 3 [590:3-591:1]
4. How does Satan plan to introduce heresies among church members from within? In what popular liberal teaching is there grave danger? Why? 520:1, 2 [591:2, 3]
5. What wrong motive in the study of Scripture has led to dis- cord and confusion? How are Bible passages often misinterpreted? 520:3-521:1 [591:4-592:1]
6. Under what conditions is Bible study positively dangerous? What is the result of withholding or not studying certain portions of the Scriptures? 521:2 [592:2]
7. What portions of the Bible are so clear that they may be un-  derstood by all? What hope is held out for every honest soul? 521:3; 526:2; 528:2 [592:3; 598:1; 599:5]
8. How does “Liberalism” contribute to lawlessness? How has scientific research led to skepticism? Is there real contradiction be- tween science and the Bible? 522:1-4 [593:1-4]
9. What should be our attitude towar2d unrevealed mysteries, beyond finite comprehension? 523:1; 527:1,2 [594:1; 598:2-599:1]
10. What class of Bible readers have “no shield from delusion”?
11. List five common errors, with reasons why they are danger-
ous. 524:1-525:2 [595:2-596:4]
12. What is the usual course of those who wilfully reject one principle of truth? What plausible reason have many infidels for their unbelief? 525:3,4 [597:1,2]
13. How are others by their own attitude led to infidelity? (Four classes) 526:1 [597:3]
14. What is the real cause for distrusting God? What is necessary for the maintenance of saving faith? 527:3-528:1 [599:2-4]
15. Why does God not shield His people from Satan’s tempta- tions? How may temptation be successfully overcome?
When was Israel safe from Balaam’s attempt to curse them, and what wrought their downfall? 528:3-530:2 [600:1-601:3]